大乐透:Rad-Sure? UVA 3J Illumination Indicators
Chemistry: Radiochromic Film
浙江11选5 www.pfjf.net Rad-Sure UVA 3J brings the benefit of the “NOT” to the Cerus INTERCEPT* Pathogen Reduction System for Platelets and Plasma. Rad-Sure UVA 3J takes the great functionality and reliability of Rad-Sure Irradiation Indicators and extends it to the unique multi-window design of Rad-Sure UVA 3J. The unique design features three windows that, once exposed, can transfer from the illumination container to the final storage containers, following the path of the product.
how it works:
- place the full indicator strip on the flap of the illumination container
- run the illumination cycle
- while removing the residual amotosalen, peel off the individual illuminated indicator windows from the indicator strip and place one on each of the respective storage containers
- independent confirmation of illumination
- not subjective – know that the product has been properly illuminated when the film turns black and the “NOT” is completely obscured
- transfers with the product – Rad-Sure UVA 3J features a three-window design that peels and transfers to the storage containers after illumination
- color-blind friendly – no need to match colors, just read the indicator to know the blood product has been illuminated
- ISBT-128 2D bar-code
Rad-Sure is a U.S. FDA listed medical device. For more information about Rad-Sure or how to order, contact us.
*Third party owned trademark
**Rad-Sure UVA 3J Illumination Indicators only indicate that illumination has occurred in the Cerus INTERCEPT* Pathogen Reduction System for Platelets and Plasma. They should not be used as dosimeters to measure the dose delivered by the illuminator. Rad-Sure UVA 3J Illumination Indicators should only be used with the Cerus INTERCEPT* Pathogen Reduction System for Platelets and Plasma.
Read More >